How To Start/Restart your business
Are you ready to take your business to the next level, but don’t know where to start? Our expert-led webinars are here to help you every step of the way.
Each week, we will dive into a different topic, covering everything from financial models and investment to marketing, leadership, and data analytics. We’ll start with an introduction session to give you a solid foundation, and then delve into the details of each topic, providing you with the knowledge and tools you need to succeed. Our webinars will also cover the importance of accountability structures, helping you to create a strong foundation for your business that will support you through its growth and development.
Week 1 – Introductory session
Week 2 – Financial Models (Forecast your income and expenses as well as the investment required by creating a financial model that will help you to ask honest questions.)
Week 3 – Investment (You cannot start a real and sustainable business without a financial investment.)
Week 4 – Marketing (Create a constant flow of leads as the fuel of your business.)
Week 5 – Leadership (Managers steer the ship, but leaders chart the course.)
Week 6 – Systems, Processes and Data Analytics (Automate and Optimise your business plus get real time data analytics to enable you to make sound business decisions.)
Week 7 – Accountability Structure (The most dangerous place to be as a business owner is to be able to do whatever you want whenever you want.)
Why are we offering this free webinar series?
- We are passionate about entrepreneurship but understand through personal painful experience the pitfalls that most entrepreneurs fall into.
- We are equally passionate about the people of South Africa and believe that the current unemployment rate of our beloved country is a national disaster.
- We understand that Small and Medium businesses are by far the largest employers in our country yet 1 out of 100 businesses survive the first year.
- We believe that if we can help businesses to start the right way, we can significantly increase their chances of success and thereby employ more people and keep more people employed.
- We finally also know that there are many small to medium businesses that have somehow survived through covid and looting and load shedding but they need a jump start to go from survival mode to really be great profitable businesses.
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, you’ll find the information and insights you need to help your business succeed.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from experts and take your business to the next level.
Our series runs weekly on a Tuesday at 16:00. We will share recordings of all previous sessions.
Register now to secure your spot in our webinar series!